The Fast-Rack GMX ground mount is a modular approach to building ground-mounted solar arrays. The GMX allows freedom to expand your array to any size. Optional tilt angles optimize generation for your location. Compatible with any type of foundation; beams piers, piles or concrete.
Durable: Every component has been tested
to ensure quality, even in Canada’s most
Bankable: Fast installations and low cost
solutions keep your projects on track.
Protected: Every Fast-Rack product is
covered by our standard 10-year warranty.
The GMX is a modular ground-mount that
allows expansion to fit any size. Standard
components allow additional legs to be
added to any system.
Universal Module Fitment
The Fast-Rack HD rails allow infinite adjust-
ability to fit any module. Simple shift the rails
to the required position to match the module.
The GMX can be configured to mount to any
type of foundation, from helical piles and
ground screws, to concrete pads and piers.
- Configure to fit 60 or 72 cell PV modules
- Install on concrete or pile foundations
- Universal fit for any module size
- Light parts are easy to handle and install
- Up to 10’ spans between foundations
- Modular array building
- Designed for fast installation
- Flexible ground clearance