120Ah 48V deep cycle lithium battery designed in Canada for residential energy storage systems. UL1642 and UL1973 certified Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery technology (LiFePO4).
WALL-MOUNTED 120AH 48V LITHIUM BATTERY
This unique 48V LiFePO4 battery has a built-in battery monitor and remote wifi monitoring. Download the Canbat WIFI app from the App Store or from Google Play. The battery is designed for stationary deep cycle applications, such as backup power and off-grid solar energy storage systems (ESS). The CLI120-48 is built with UL1642 certified prismatic LiFePO4 cells to ensure the best performance and reliability energy. The battery is also cUL1973 certified for use in stationary and motive auxiliary power applications in Canada. This 48V lithium battery can be used for backup power energy storage or as a main power source. LiFePO4 batteries can be fully discharged without loss in longevity. Canbat 48V 120Ah lithium batteries are popular in off-grid systems in residential, commercial and recreational properties. The CLI120-48 Lithium Iron Phosphate battery can withstand up to 6000 charge/discharge cycles at a depth of discharge of 80%. The CLI120-48 battery is commonly referred to as:
- 120Ah 48V solar lithium battery
- 120Ah 48V off-grid lithium battery
- 120Ah 48V backup power lithium battery
- 120Ah 48V RESS lithium battery
TOP 10 FEATURES OF THE 120AH 48V LIFEPO4
- Premium LiFePO4 cells UL1642 certified
- Wall-mounted design with an included mount
- Improved performance in various climate conditions
- Large wiring access panel offers more space for making connections
- Integrated inverter communications (CAN & RS485)
- Sol-Ark Inverter
- Victron Inverter
- Schneider XW Pro Inverter
- Built-in monitor and WiFi monitoring
- Long cycle life (up to 6000 cycles at 80% DOD)
- High charge current of 120 A
- High discharge current of 6 KW
- Supports up to 14 modules in parallel (86 Kwh)
48V LIFEPO4 BATTERY APPLICATIONS
This 48V LiFePO4 battery cannot be connected in series for higher voltage configurations. The CLI120-48 is only designed for 48V applications. However, this 120Ah 48V LiFePO4 battery can be connected in parallel up to 14 units of the same model to create a 48V 240Ah, 48V 360Ah, 48V 480Ah, 48V 600Ah, 48V 720Ah, 48V 840Ah, 48V 960Ah, 48V 1080Ah, 48V 1200Ah, 48V 1320Ah,48V 1440Ah, 48V 1560Ah and 48V 1680Ah lithium battery bank.
Canbat 48V 120Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries (LiFePO4) are designed to outperform traditional sealed lead-acid batteries in various residential and commercial power applications. Lithium iron phosphate batteries offer safe and worry-free energy in a lighter-weight solution. Compared to sealed lead-acid batteries and other types of lithium batteries, Canbat lithium iron phosphate batteries are designed with LiFePO4 technology to offer significant advantages, including improved recharge and discharge efficiency, temperature protection, a higher life cycle and the ability to deep cycle or deep discharge while maintaining power. 120Ah 48V LiFePO4 batteries are generally more expensive than the counterpart sealed lead-acid batteries, but they are actually more cost-effective in the long term because they offer an extended life span of over 10 years.
The CANBAT WIFI monitoring app allows you to remotely monitor lithium batteries from any IOS or Android device. All you need is an internet connection. The app allows you to monitor the state of charge, charging current, discharge current (load), temperature, cycle life and more. The app also keeps a log of all activities to help you understand battery performance. The lithium Wifi monitoring app also notifies you when the battery requires your attention, such as when the temperature drops.
120AH 48V LITHIUM IRON PHOSPHATE BATTERIES APPLICATIONS
- Renewable energy
- Reserve power
- off-grid solar systems
Canbat is the number one 48V lithium battery Canada supplier and we are the only company offering free shipping across the country. Got a question? You can contact us either by email or phone for customer support. Our lithium battery experts are available to help support you with any technical questions you may have about our CLI120-48 model or any of our other LiFePO4 batteries.
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a refund only. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
Currently Northwest SCADA is not offering any return policy. All sales are final once they have departed our warehouses. Orders may be canceled before they ship at no cost. All returns will be a per order based approval. Contact your sales rep for details or to request a return.
If a return is approve the below standards MUST be met.
- The product must be new, unused, and in the original packaging.
- A restocking fee of 35% will apply.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping costs related to the return of the item(s).
- If it is deemed that a returned product is opened or used, the product will not be returned and the customer will be responsible for covering all costs related to shipping the product back. The customer will also be charged an inspection fee of $120.
- Any products which arrives damaged will be refused. No exceptions.
- If an order is placed but not yet shipped, there will be no restocking fee and a full refund will be provided upon order cancellation.
Exemptions apply on some orders. See below for more details on orders that are exempt from our return policy.
Solar Panel Return Policy
All solar panel sales are final. No returns, no refunds. No Exceptions. If you have any questions about a product before purchase, please contact us.
All Orders over $10000 are final. Northwest SCADA and its partners reserve the right to refuse a return and/or exchange on any order regardless of order amount. A 35% restocking fee applies to all returns.
To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, then mail your return to the following address:
PO Box 721
Lytton, British Columbia VOK1ZO
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return and issue a refund. Please allow at least thirty (30) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed and completed on our end.
Northwest SCADA is charged a fee of 2.7% + $0.30 on each order. Northwest SCADA reserves the right to withhold this credit card processing fee from any refund they choose.
The following items cannot be returned:
- Solar Panels – All Solar Panel sales are final
- Generators – All Generator sales are final
- Solar Module Racking – All solar module mounting hardware and racking sales are final
- Open Box items
- Special ordered items as per customer request from manufacture are final.
- Orders over $10000. Northwest SCADA and its partners reserve the right to refuse a return and/or exchange on any order regardless of order amount. A 35% restocking fee applies to all returns.
- Oversized item sales are final.
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the contact details below to arrange a refund or exchange.
- A 35% restocking fee will be charged for all returns.
- The Credit Card Processing Fee is not refundable and will be withheld during refund for order cancellations and returns.
- All Solar Panel sales are final.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at:
All products are backed by the manufactures warranty first. You will find details regarding manufacture warranties below.
|Products & Accessories:
|KestrelMet Weather Stations
|Two (2) years
|Rainwise Weather Stations
|Two (2) years
|Victron Energy Products
|Canbat – Lithium Batteries
|Ten (10) Years
|Pylontech – Lithium Batteries
|Ten (10) Years
Any items not covered by the manufacture warranty above is covered by Northwest SCADA’s Limited 1 Year Warranty.
We want our customers to be confident in the products they purchase from us, which is why we offer a 1 year warranty on all of our products that are not covered by manufacture specified warranties below. In the event that something goes wrong, the buyer will only need to pay for return shipping.
Products that are damaged outside of the manufactures listed warranty specifications will not be covered under the warranty.
Solar Panel Warranty
All solar panels are backed by the solar panel manufactures warranty.
If you have any questions concerning our warranty policy, please contact us at: