Northwest SCADA Warranty Policy
Northwest SCADA (“Company”) is committed to providing our customers with high-quality products and services. Our warranty policy is designed to give you peace of mind, ensuring that the products you purchase are free from defects in materials and workmanship. This Warranty Policy covers both our products and those manufactured by others (“Manufacturers”) sold through us.
1. Warranty Period
- Company Products: The warranty period for products manufactured by Northwest SCADA is 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Manufacturer Products: The warranty period for products manufactured by third parties but sold by Northwest SCADA will be as specified by the manufacturer, which typically ranges from 12 to 36 months from the date of purchase.
2. What the Warranty Covers
- This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
- During the warranty period, Northwest SCADA will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
3. What the Warranty Does Not Cover
- Conditions, malfunctions, or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage attributable to misuse, abuse, accidents, modifications, unauthorized repairs, or other causes beyond the control of Northwest SCADA.
- Consumable parts, such as batteries, unless damage has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship.
- Damage due to environmental or natural elements.
- Products not purchased from Northwest SCADA or authorized dealers.
4. How to Obtain Warranty Service
- To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you. This may include sending the product back to us or providing it to a manufacturer for repair.
- You will be responsible for paying for your shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
5. Manufacturer Warranties
- For products covered by a manufacturer’s warranty, we will assist customers in making claims under that warranty. However, customers may need to contact the manufacturer directly.
- The specifics of the manufacturer’s warranty (including the period and what it covers) will be provided with the product and should be referred to for any claims.
6. Limitation of Liability
- Northwest SCADA shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages caused by the use of any product sold.
- The Company’s liability under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of defective products.
7. Changes to Warranty Policy
- Northwest SCADA reserves the right to amend this warranty policy at any time.
For more information, warranty claims, or questions about our warranty policy, please contact us at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-877-352-5396